Sunday 10 April 2016

Expeditionary Force 54mm French for the Royal Armouries HTYW weekend

Uff. Given my eye is still not 100% I'm fairly glad I only had to paint these to Britain's toy soldier standard :D

Still - all done, using a bunch of Army Painter colours over their spray primers - which latter are excellent for actually making paint stick to the soft plastic minis. Just waiting on one more figure from eBay - oh and a I have a bombard, a chunk of castle wall and a barricade/rampart to build :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...