Tuesday 5 April 2016

And that's the last of the 54mm shopping list...

Just nabbed on eBay....

It's the only Swoppet figure in the force (i.e. body and head are removable) but given the rarity of crossbowmen generally I didn't care that much.

I was for a few moments seriously tempted by this... but it's an example of what I mean about wince-inducing price tags... £77 plus postage (ok, it's only £6 a figure, but...)

But they're pretty... and I may start talking myself into them again...

Not buying the bombard, though - the basing's ugly, and it's thirty quid for something I could make with four cotton reels and a pack of balsa bits.

1 comment:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...