Tuesday 14 July 2015

Dambusters Challenge at the Festival of the Forties

The club will be taking our Dambusters Challenge game to the Festival of the Forties weekend in about 10 days time - July 25-6. It's a great day out, with loads (and I mean LOADS) of reenactment groups and vehicles, live music, trade stands, demos, the works - admission's next to nothing, and it's just five miles out of central Peterborough (postcode PE7 3DR).

You'll find us (not me, as I'll be in the US) in the marquee near the bar - as ever, look for the BIG blue table.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...