Friday 27 February 2015

See you at Hammerhead!

We're at table GB18, near Early War Minuatures and the loos on the back right from the main entrance. Do drop by.

This evening (apart from the bit I spent hanging around Stamford waiting for James to finish his cricket net) has been mostly spent checking the bits of Dead's Army are all there, reprinting and re-laminating the handouts, packing the car and re-glueing about 10 gravestones and once again failing to find the new club banner, which is actually now starting to annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...