Saturday 21 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Unlike certain lucky folk, however, I still have two days at work. Which I'm probably going to spend either sneezing or coughing a lot, at the present rate of progress.

However, once that's done, I do have the best part of two weeks off. On the todo list:

The promised tidy up of my Saxons. (Really, don't look at recent pictures of my Dux Brit forces. They're embarrassing.)

Finishing off my 15mm British company, and painting some Shermans and StuG's.

This lot. Or at least a start on them at last.



I note with amusement that for the first time in a while, this is very very similar to my previous todo list, and even more surprisingly the major difference is because I've finished something!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, the smell of fresh mini boxes freed from cellophane! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...