Tuesday 17 December 2013

An Anniversary

Today marks exactly a year of my one-a-day posting streak!

Amusingly, it begins with a post apologising for not posting in a while. Must have taken my own promise to heart.

Amusing stats:

  • 369 posts (extra posts in January, February, March and April)
  • The "Cutting It Close Award" goes to a post from the Kennedy Space Center at 23.59 UK time (7pm) on the iPhone (I was panicking, since it took 15 mins to get the post to actually go through and I only remembered I hadn't posted at about 23.35!)
  • A bit over 200,000 words (that's two decent-sized novels, or one by Dan Brown).
And it's a milestone. So you know what that means:


10 comments:

  1. Congrats. That is quite an achievement. I struggle to try to post each week let along every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That my good sir is rather amazing, I post most days but not EVERY day LOL

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh... Kate Beckinsale. What a was to start my workday. D@mn I love milestones ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once a day is impressive indeed! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what happened there???? I did say that's some going Mike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done mike that is a great feat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel pleased with myself if I manage to remember to post once a month so appreciate the effort to post something decent once a day. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I wish I had a record half as good as yours. Here's to many more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very impressive achievement.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...