Friday 23 August 2013

Plans for the weekend

It's a Bank Holiday, I'm on call tonight and 'er indoors is on call tomorrow, which could be a better combination I suppose. However, I'm running a game of IABSM on Monday evening down the club, so tomorrow and Sunday at least I can spend finishing off my 15mm company of Brits, along with knocking together two troops of Battlefront plastic Shermans, which are going to be decal-less for Monday, but hey, they'll do till I can get an order off to PSC.

This is, of course, assuming I don't get distracted by a shiny new copy of Chain of Command...

However, that's for tomorrow and Sunday. Tonight... well, you'll find out later in the weekend. But I'm rather looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good time. I'm working tomorrow (though I never work weekends LOL) Sunday it's a sealed Knot battle

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...