Thursday 20 June 2013

More Chain of Command

I wasn't going to post more CoC today, but this is too good to miss:


Anyone interested in CoC should watch Rich and Nick of TFL's blow-by-blow game at http://toofatlardies.co.uk/blog/?p=1505

It's an eyeopener. For example: (and they're 11 phases in at this point):
Phase 11. British. 66642 [command dice roll: Mike]. The three 6’s mean that this is the last phase in this turn and that I will get the first phase in the next turn. This is good because all tactical and overwatch markers are removed on the turn end. It represents a break in the action. That is great because Rich’s Puma is no longer going to get the drop on me if I head up the road. I do nothing in this Phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...