Sunday 17 February 2013

Wargaming survey

Via Rich Clarke on the Lardies' list:

I met up with a very pleasant young chap the other day from the War Studies Department at KCL who interviewed me as part of his thesis (presumably entitled "What do fat old blokes know about studying war?"). Anyway, he has sent me a questionaire which he would like as wide a sample of wargamers as possible to answer. So, in the interest of helping a pleasant young fellow I thought I'd invite the boys and girls here to have their say. So here it is:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ToySoldiersAndArmchairGenerals
An interesting questionnaire - certainly made me think, and worth a few minutes of your time.

3 comments:

  1. That was interesting. I've posted it on my blog, so my four or five readers might contribute to the study...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to include this in my post today, so will have to remember to do it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and interesting project. I' ll post it on my blog ;-)

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...