Thursday 7 February 2013

The Linnius Campaign

To satisfy my inner detail-obsessed pedant, I've added a page to this blog with a timeline of the current Dux Britanniarum campaign that Andy and I are running, which I hope to keep up to date as we go.

Not 100% sure I have Andy's side of the campaign finances quite straight, but I'm pretty sure mine are. Aelfric actually has enough on hand to fight a battle and even hire some mercenaries to help out, so this coming Monday has the potential to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...